Academic institutions are under increasing scrutiny to behave and respond like commercial organisations, which means that protecting students, core activities and reputation become paramount in safeguarding the interests, objectives and future ambitions of all those involved under governance and compliance requirements.
Our Service Features
It’s like having our very own crisis and continuity experts – there if we need them! Giving us peace of mind to can manage any incident and continue to deliver school services.
All This From Only £19.95 per Month…It’s Incredible Value!’
1) 24Hr Contact Centre & ‘Ask An Expert’
2) Template & Document Library
4) Emergency Building Assistance
- Semi-permanent and flexible buildings with individual requirements with standard and/or tailor-made solutions.
- Quick delivery of facilities to move an entire operation into a replacement building while major disaster recovery work, refurbishment or repairs are carried out.
- On site in hours, operational in days. Buildings can be erected quickly and efficiently – with an initial team often on site within hours – and a fully functioning re-locatable solution can be in place within days and left in place for months or even years. Alternatively, each structure can easily be moved from one site to another.
5) Fire, Flood and Building Restoration
- Working closely with Insurers, Insurance Brokers, Loss Adjusters together with Facilities Managers/Caretakers to provide a rapid, professional and efficient customer service
- Once notified of a potential property claim the policyholder will be contacted within 2 hours to arrange the survey appointment and the emergency repairs.
- Within 24 hours they will be on site to survey and arrange mitigating works as required.
- Within 48 hours of arrival on site, an electronic report including photographs, full repairs schedule, 2D room plan and a precise detailed estimate is produced.
- From receipt of authorisation within 48 hours a start and completion date is agreed with the client.
6) Additional Value & Benefits
- Asset Register – Pre-Consultancy Assessment
- Preferential Rates
- Crisis & Continuity Consulting (Testing & Exercises)
- Emergency Crisis & Mass Notification Systems (e.g.Text & Email Alerts)
- Reduced levels of business interruption – Ask your broker about premium reductions
- Meet the requirements of auditors and HMI
SFVS & Academy Handbook
- Statutory and regulatory guidance is in place for schools and academies regarding business continuity, risk management & internal controls.
Academies Financial Handbook 2013 – Section 2.3.5 Internal control States:
“The trust must make a contingency and business continuity plan setting out what it would do to ensure the continued operation of the trust.”Q.23 of the Schools Financial Value Standard stipulates that you must have:“An appropriate business continuity or disaster recovery plan – e.g. ability to deal with a major fire, flood, total IT or premises failure. Standard school evacuation or emergency plans aren’t able to deal with the following requirements.”
- Large Scale Premises Loss – Must make provision for extended period of loss or unavailability
- Loss of information, systems and data
- Loss of Staff – Due to pandemic, striker or other scenario
- Daily off-site data backups
- Adequate insurance cover, including business interruption
- Accurate Asset register for use following an incident and for insurance purposes
- Contingencies for significantly reduced staff levels
Further InformationRead the tabs below and download our general collateral if you’d like to learn more about our commercial service in more detail. Please note that specific service features relating to our education proposition can only be found on this page.
- PDF Download of the education features, benefits and learn how it all works
- Our ‘Quick Guide’ 2-page general datasheet – Designed for commercial businesses but with similar and comparable principles and features for schools
- Some frequently asked questions and terms, include minimum contract term is 1 year for monthly subscription service.
(1) (2) (3)
or Pay Monthly or Pay Monthly or Pay Monthly Number of Students Less than 250 250 – 499 500+ Template Library, Checklists & Software 24hr Contact Centre (Support Helpline) Access to UK Crisis & Recovery Network Emergency Building & Accommodation Assistance Fire, Flood & Building Restoration Assistance Ask An Expert (Pre-Incident Support) Annual Best Value! 20% Off (Card Only)
Annual – £195 Annual – £245 Annual – £295*Annual payments attract an additional 10% administration charge versus automatic annual or monthly subscription by card.*Annual Payment Invoice Option: Please click here for annual payment option form.**VAT calculations are provided as part of the checkout process with PayPal Business